The Derry Cooperative School District utilizes an online student registration system for all new student registrations. The system is a secure and environmentally friendly process which allows the District to quickly obtain up-to-date information on your child. The online system will be used for all new and returning student registrations for student demographic, emergency, and medical information. The system will also allow you to electronically sign the annual permission forms for School District policies such as the Technology Acceptable Use Policy and School Handbooks.
Click the link below to register students for the 2018-2019 school year:
or click the link below to pre-register students for the 2019-2020 school year:
In addition to submission of the electronic form, the following items must be received by your child’s school in order for your child’s registration to be considered complete:
- Your child's preschool or Full-Day Kindergarten registration payment (Your child's registration will not be considered complete until payment is received.)
- Parent/Guardian with a Photo ID
- Proof of Residency (2 proofs required):
- Current Lease, Mortgage, or Property Tax Bill
- Current Utility Bill (electric, cable, etc.)
- *Residency Affidavit (obtained from the Superintendent of Schools Office)
- Birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Physical record from primary care physician
- Custody papers or other legal documents
- *If you do not have two proofs of residency because you are living with another person or family, the person you are living with needs to go to the Superintendent’s Office with their two proofs of residency (lease agreement, purchase and sales agreement, mortgage agreement, or property tax bill, AND current utility bill) and a photo ID.
- They will sign a legal affidavit, which will be notarized, stating that you are living with them. The residency affidavit will be your "Proof of Residency" required to complete a new student registration.
If you need information or have questions regarding which school your child will attend, please call the Superintendent's Office at (603) 432-1210.